Billing and Payment PoliciesHere are the bits and pieces of the Jonesen Billing and Payment policies.
Our goal are terms that both we and our clients can work with.
Billing & Refund Policies
Payment of your hosting or other charges and any subsequent billing acknowledges your acceptance of these terms. These terms are subject to change without prior notice. While we will deliver notice of changes or updates to these policies, it is your responsibility to periodically check this page for any updates or changes.
- Website Hosting/Management/SEO is a PRE-PAID service.
- Electronic invoices for website hosting/management/SEO are issued the FIRST DAY of the month preceding the service month.
- Electronic invoices for design, web site maintenance and other non-hosting services are issued upon completion of the work or service.
- All Invoices are monitored for pick up (viewing). Email notices will be sent every periodically until the invoice has been viewed.
- Paper invoices sent via U.S. Postal Mail will be sent only upon request, and only if that request is made in response to an electronic invoice notice, from the billing email address on your account. There is a $2.25 service charge for paper invoicing which will be added to your current invoice.
- Website Hosting/Management/SEO payments are expected to be received before the first day of the service month with the exception of legal holidays. Payment for non-hosting related services are due within 10 days of service.
- Payments made by check or money order are not credited to your account until cleared.
IMPORTANT! Check or Money Order payments can take 7 to 10 days to be delivered, processed and credited to your account. Please mail your check a minimum of 10 days prior to the due date in order to avoid late charges.
- Payments made by credit card are applied to your account within 24 hours.
- Late charges are applied to invoices within 3 days of due date.
- Payments not received by the due date will have a 5% late charge, with a minimum charge of $2.95. Your account will only be billed a single late charge.
- Website Hosting/Management/SEO accounts not paid in full by the start of business on the 7th day of the service month will have their website, SEO & email services suspended until full payment plus late charges are received. Past due maintenance accounts will have work removed from their website if payment is not received within 15 days of work completion.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged to reconnect suspended hosting/management/SEO services. Full payment of past due balance and reconnect fee is due before the site is reconnected. Full payment of past due maintenance account is required to restore updated pages.
- Hosting accounts not paid in full by the 15th day of the service month will have all services terminated. Jonesen is not responsible for email, websites or files contained in websites that have been terminated.
- Terminated websites/management/SEO that wish to be reinstated must request new services. New services for previously terminated websites are at the discretion of Jonesen. Jonesen reserves the right to refuse new service.
- Jonesen reserves the right to refuse web host transfer assistance if the unpaid past due balance exceeds 30 days.
- Jonesen reserves the right to discontinue all services without notice to any account that has had three or more late payments during the course of service or accounts that are more than 30 days past due.
- Choice of Law: Any disputes regarding these terms of service will be litigated in Taney County, Missouri. These terms shall be construed under the laws of the State of Missouri.
- THERE IS A $30.00 CHARGE FOR RETURNED CHECKS.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing, from your billing email on record, by fax, or via postal mail. Fax and postal mail requests require you include a photocopy proof of identity (i.e. drivers license).
- All access accounts, databases, files and email accounts on our web servers and DNS service will be terminated within 24 hours of your cancellation request. Your request relieves Jonesen of any obligation and responsibility for your website contents. We will assume no liability for files deleted or removed after your cancellation of service.
You are strongly urged to request a back up your website files and databases prior to canceling your services.
- Prorated Refunds on canceled annual web hosting (only) will be calculated by deducting from last payment the current quarterly charge in full for each quarter and partial quarter used from the start date of your current billing cycle to the last day of the month in which your cancellation request was received. No refunds will be issued on monthly web hosting.
- Setup fees, domain registration, and domain renewal fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds can be issued by check to your billing address within 30 days of your written cancellation of the service request.
- Refunds will not be made in the case of website termination for violation(s) of services.
If you have ANY questions, you should contact us immediately via email - [email protected].
1982 Lake Shore Dr., Branson, MO 65616